Realease dates

Talk about the upcoming game Hellpoint
Draconissoulus

Realease dates

Postby Draconissoulus » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:17 pm

Hey yall,
First of all I love the demo. I'm very glad its avail on linux. I bought a late backers version with all access. I have scoured the web and the forums, but havent found an update about estemated release dates. So I was wondering if yall had any eta yet.
LightStriker
Site Admin

Re: Realease dates

Postby LightStriker » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:28 am

Draconissoulus wrote:Hey yall,
First of all I love the demo. I'm very glad its avail on linux. I bought a late backers version with all access. I have scoured the web and the forums, but havent found an update about estemated release dates. So I was wondering if yall had any eta yet.

Damn. Internet ate my answer.

At first, our goal was March-June 2018. However, a number of things made that impossible.
We had to push back. There's moment in a year where a game like our can be properly marketed and released.
For example, we cannot release anything between October and December, because that's when all the big AAA game get pushed.

Currently, we are aiming for January to March 2019. We plan to take the extra time to polish and add more content.

You should come talk to us on Discord: http://www.discord.me/hellpoint
Saltio

Re: Realease dates

Postby Saltio » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:13 pm

Take your time, LightStrike. We'll love you for not pushing out a beta as full release. And I think it's great that you guys are upfront with plans like this, unlike most devs.

Return to “General”